Published 14 September
- In 2022 we will be using two judging panels. This allows us to operate shorter days, as it reduces the need for breaks throughout the day.
- The timetable timings are guides, and may change.
- Where athletes are entered in multiple categories, the timetable has been arranged to allow at least 60 mins between routines.
Travel to and from Invercargill
Parents are advised to contact their children’s coach or teacher in charge prior to booking travel or accommodation.
We always recommend flying in on Friday night and out on Monday morning.
- Timetables are subject to change. The order of categories may change until the final timetable is published.
- The current air travel situation in New Zealand means flights are facing cancellations and rescheduling. We will do our best to accomodate these situations if they arise.
- However, we will not be able to change the timetable to accomodate people who book on flights arriving on Saturday morning, or leaving Sunday afternoon.
- Athletes who book flights out of Invercargill on Sunday afternoon run the risk of not being able to attend their finals and/or prize giving. Note, awards can be made in absentia.