The NZCAF Pre-Choreographed routines is a FREE package developed to assist beginning coaches, school teachers and athletes with the aerobics choreography process.
The package includes full written notes of the routine (including leg-lines, arm-lines, skills and transitions) as well as video recordings of each routine (broken into thirds, with & without music, facing the front and back) and music.
Who is it designed for?
- Schools/Clubs who want to begin their competitive aerobics journey but don’t know where to start
- Schools who do activities like Jump Jam and want to try something different
- Athletes who are brand new to aerobics and aren’t quite ready for the Novice category
- Coaches who have new athletes and not enough time to choreograph individual routines for them all!
Why did we create it?
- To help new athletes/coaches/teachers/schools/clubs get into aerobics without the pressure of choreographing their own routines
- To take pressure off coaches with a lot of athletes to choreograph for
- To grow school aerobics in New Zealand and give everyone the opportunity to try the amazing sport of aerobics!
How to use the routines
Each of the routines have been designed as introductory routines while still including the basic aerobic steps and skills that all sport aerobics routines are based on.
Each routine has two optional sections of 8-counts each, and you can choose to make some skills harder/easier. This allows you to add your own flare and difficulty level.
Any of the routines can be entered in to the Pre-Choreographed Aerobic Sections available at our Regional and National events.
It couldn’t be easier to start aerobics with these routines! Check out the package below, along with the current technical and competition regulations.
We’re here to help you too! If you need more information or help using the routines, get in touch with email@example.com
- I got that Rock and Roll – NEW! Released November 2021
- Better when I’m dancing
- Everything is Awesome
- Try Everything