If you have any questions, please get in touch with the NZCAF Technical Committee.
Competition Rules & Guidelines
These apply to all NZCAF competitions including;
– The National Schools Aerobics Competition Series (NSAC)
– The National Schools Hip Hop Competition Series (NSHHC)
NZCAF Hip Hop
- 2018/19 NSHHC Hip Hop Rules – Released 2 June 2019
Hip Hop Unite
See the Hip Hop Unite NZ Website
NZCAF Aerobics & Fitness
- 2018/19 Technical Regulations Prechoreographed Aerobic Individuals & Teams
- About the Prechoreographed Aerobic Section
- Prechoreographed Routines
- 2018/19 Technical Regulations Fitness Teams – updated 27 February
Sport Aerobic Individuals & Teams
- 2018/19 Technical Regulations Sport Aerobic Individuals & Teams
- 2018/19 Description of Sport Aerobic Skill Moves
NZCAF Grade Change Application for Sport Aerobic Individuals
Grade changes may be applied for by submitting the form below prior to the end of term one.
NZCAF Process for qualifying out of region
FISAF Sport Aerobics
See the FISAF NZ Section
Use of the NZCAF Rules & Technical Regulations
The NZCAF Technical Regulations and accompanying documents are the property of the New Zealand Competitive Aerobics Federation (NZCAF), and as such must not be copied from or modified.
For all events outside of the National Schools Aerobics Competition, and National Schools Hip Hop Competition; permission must be obtained from the NZCAF Executive Committee in order to use the NZCAF Technical Regulations at an event, in any form.