- Any person who agrees with the objects of the Society may become a member of the Society upon registration and payment of the membership fee ($15.001) set from time to time by a General meeting of the Society.
- The Membership year of the Society (NZCAF) will be from the 1st day of November to the 31st day of October in the following year.
- Candidates may register at other times throughout the year however membership will still expire on the 31st day of October.
- Membership fees will become due and payable within two (2) weeks of the respective competition closure or at such time the Executive Committee from time to time determine.
- The membership fee is to be forwarded to the treasurer and that membership shall not take effect until the membership fee has been received. The membership fee is payable once a year.2
1 This membership fee is current from the 1st of October 2011, and was passed at the 2011 AGM held at Civic Theatre Invercargill, on the 3rd of September 2011.
2 Membership fees are per individual, and will be included in the entry fee to regional events.
Athletes entering into more than one category will not be required to pay a second membership fee.