Date: Saturday 22nd May 2021
Venue: Papa Hou Event Centre, YMCA, Christchurch (map)
Tickets will go on sale 1 April.
Event timetable will be published after entries close on 1 May.
Competitor Forms & Information
- Entry Form
Entries close 1 May
- Music Upload Form
Music must be submitted by 5pm 7 may
- FRF Upload Form (FISAF Entries)
FRFs must be submitted by 5pm 7 may
- Profile form
Profile forms must be submitted by 5pm 7 may
- Athlete waiver
Waivers need to be presented during registration on the event day.
- International athletes are welcome at this event.
- NZCAF athletes, that this is not a selection event for the National Schools Championships.
- FISAF – Cadet, Junior, Senior & Masters
- NZCAF Sport Aerobics
- Primary Individual & Teams
- Intermediate Individual & Teams
- Junior Secondary Individual *
- Senior Secondary Individual *
- Secondary Teams
- Adult Individual & Teams
- NZCAF Fitness & Step
- All categories
- NZCAF PreChore Aerobics
- All categories
*Please Note: Secondary Individual categories are not graded;
- Novice, Open Novice and Open athletes compete in the same category, using Open Rules.
- Placings do not affect the future grading of athletes.
We recommend Ashford Motor Lodge as our preferred accommodation provider for the 2021 NZ Sport Aerobics Open.
Use ashfordmotorlodge.co.nz to book direct.
Qualifying for the 2021 FISAF World Championships NZ Team
The New Zealand Sports Aerobics Open is a qualification for the 2021 FISAF World Championships WC Team.
We will be offering workshops on Sunday 23rd.
Details available soon.
Entry fees due 7 May
- First NZCAF Entry $35 each, second NZCAF entry $10 each
- First FISAF Entry $80 each, second FISAF entry $20 each
Sean Cresswell, GA Events
Event entry refund and withdrawal policy
Withdrawals prior to 1 May are entitled to a full refund.
Withdrawals after this date are subject to a processing fee of $20 per competitor.
Withdrawals after 15 May will not be refunded