Date: 14, 15 & 16 August
Venue: ILT Stadium Southland, Invercargill
3 June 2020
Due to venue complications arising from COVID-19, this year the 2020 Otago and Southland events will be run as a combined event in Invercargill. Qualification will still be based on the competitors region. We will qualify athletes from both Otago and Southland.
We understand the travel to Invercargill is a complexity for our Otago athletes, so will be scheduling categories to allow as many athletes as possible to travel in one day.
- Friday 14th
- Hip Hop
Hip Hop event information see the Otago/Southland Hip Hop Event page
- Hip Hop
- Saturday 15th
- Secondary Aerobics & Fitness – Heats & Finals
- FISAF Heats
- Sunday 16th
- Primary & Intermediate Aerobics & Fitness – Heats & Finals
- FISAF Finals
- Entries open Monday 1 June
- Entries close Monday 6 July
- Late entries accepted (with late fee) until Monday 13 July
- Entries fees are due Monday 6 July
|Sport Aerobics Individuals||$35.00, per person, per event|
|Second and subsequent entry||$10.00, per person, per event|
|Late Fee||$10.00, per person, per event|
Event entry refund and withdrawal policy
- Withdrawal prior to 29 June, 100% refund
- Withdrawal after 29 June, up to five days before event, refund of NZCAF levy ($15 Aerobics, $10 Hip Hop) only
Please include individual and or team name as reference.
If you would like to be invoiced, please email us.
- Music is due 1 August