Featured at the PENZ Conference, these have been written by experienced teachers and are specifically tailored for the New Zealand curriculum.
Sport Aerobics in Schools
This resource is aimed at Year 7 – 10 students, and designed for teachers to include in their PhysEd or Dance programs.
Secondary School Achievement Standards
These resources have been written to link with Physical Education achievement standards 1.5 and 1.8, and used in conjunction with NZCAF schools aerobics competition.
They allow students, who enjoy sport aerobics in the classroom, to easily transfer their skills to a competition environment.
Students will have the opportunity to develop their coaching skills, which fits well with the Sport New Zealand Sport in Education coaching model.
Achievement Standard 1.5
- AS 1.5 as90966
- AS 1.5 Sport Aerobics Teacher Guidelines AS90966
- AS 1.5 Sport Aerobics Coaching Task
- AS 1.5 Overall class summary sheet
- AS 1.5 Individual marking schedule
- AS 1.5 Task 3 Recording sheet
- AS 1.5 Task 3 Observation sheet
- AS 1.5 TIC observation sheet
- AS 1.5 Task 4 Recording sheet
Achievement Standard 1.8